Smashed & Roasted Potatoes
Write a review
Amount Per Serving
Calories from Fat 33
% Daily Value *
Total Fat 4g
Saturated Fat 1g
Trans Fat 0g
Polyunsaturated Fat 0g
Monounsaturated Fat 2g
Total Carbohydrates 40g
Dietary Fiber 3g
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your Daily Values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.
- Olive oil or butter
- Wash and cook potatoes.
- When soft, drain them and place them on a pan.
- Cut them open and smash them a bit with a fork.
- Allow them to completely cool.
- Fry or bake bacon, and snip into small pieces.
- Drizzle potatoes with olive oil or place a pat of butter on each piece.
- Salt and pepper on top.
- Sprinkle with fresh or dried chives.
- Roast in the oven at 400 degrees.
- Finish off with a bit of broil until they are just browning at the edges.
- Top with bacon.