This is how we eat burgers. And know what? We don’t miss the ketchup, bar-be-cue sauce, or even the bun!
A healthy, yet fantasticly delicious twist on the burger!
Write a review
Amount Per Serving
Calories from Fat 494
% Daily Value *
Total Fat 57g
Saturated Fat 17g
Trans Fat 2g
Polyunsaturated Fat 5g
Monounsaturated Fat 29g
Total Carbohydrates 48g
Dietary Fiber 21g
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your Daily Values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.
- Ground beef
- Cherry Tomatoes
- Form burgers, with edges thicker than the middle.
- Grill them.
- In a cast iron pan, saute the peppers, onions, and mushrooms individually.
- Cut cherry tomatoes in half. Toss in olive oil. Spread out in a pan and broil until toasted.
- Prepare cilantro and avocados
- Place your burger on a plate. Pile vegetables on top!