I love these. I can eat an entire pan by myself. And please…do eat with your fingers! 🙂
Write a review
Amount Per Serving
Calories from Fat 67
% Daily Value *
Total Fat 8g
Saturated Fat 5g
Trans Fat 0g
Polyunsaturated Fat 0g
Monounsaturated Fat 2g
Total Carbohydrates 0g
Dietary Fiber 0g
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your Daily Values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.
- Bag of frozen, long green beans. (Haricot Vert style)
- 2 T. butter
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- Line a large, flat pan with parchment paper.
- Pour frozen green beans onto pan until there is an even layer.
- Place into oven.
- About 5-10 minutes later, check them. If they are hot, add the butter.
- Stir until they are coated with butter.
- Return to the oven until they are caramelized. Add salt.